- We aim to offer cost-effective management of critical regulatory obligations, tailored to your requirements and budgetary costs.
- In this day and age, the Managing Director is the one person tasked with ensuring that quality is achieved, that processes and procedures are followed and the minefield that is quality assurance and occupational health and safety is legally negotiated.
The implementation of and transition to:
- ISO 9000: 2000
- ISO 15000 / BS20000
- First and Third Party System Audits
- Continuous Improvement Audits
- Risk Analysis and identification
- Process design and implementation
Establishment of policy, process and procedures
- Internal / External Site Audits
- Ergonomic (DSE) Risk Assessments
- COSHH, Noise and Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Risk Assessments and Training
- Fire Risk Assessments, Analysis and Training
- Accident Investigation and Analysis
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- MORR (Managing Occupational Road Risk)
CAD & Graphics
- Production of 2D CAD Drawings
- 3D CAD Graphics
- Diagrams & Schematic
- Company Graphic and Logo Design
- Operations & Maintetnance Manual Production & Storage
- Building Log Production
- Tender Bid Management and Documentation Production
Every month you receive another batch of statutory regulations you have to comply with - that's another opportunity to be fined or shut down.
You are required by law to have a competent person - but your staff are already busy and may not qualify as experts
You receive a request for CAD drawings but the deadline is almost impossible to achieve
Your testers are testing to the wrong standard and the calibration is about to run out
Contact us now on 01444 482009 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the full range of services we offer. We look forward to hearing from you.
It is more important than ever for SME's to deliver the best possible service to their customers. Peter Parr Associates can assist you in achieving this by delivering a cost effective and efficient solution, removing the burden of quality and health and safety provision from people already committed to their given roles and allowing you, and them, to focus on what is important, your customer and ultimately your business.